In spring of 2020, Kerby Kanaly graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City with a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design. After spending four years in the ‘Big Apple’, she realized her love for the west coast and made the move back to Bothell, Washington. She is currently working as an interior design assistant at MN Custom Homes, where she assists in creating custom homes that exhibit innovative and cutting edge interior design among the Bellevue and Kirkland housing markets. Kerby is grateful to have found an opportunity where she can utilize the skills she developed throughout her college career and watch beautiful interior design come to life everyday.
– Graduated from Woodinville High School in 2016
– Graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in 2020 with a Bachelors Degree in Interior Design and a Minor in Art History
– Education Legacy Fund Scholarship (ELF Award) – Freshman Year at FIT (2017)
– Interior Design Assistant at MN Custom Homes (Fall 2020 – Present)
– Interior Design Intern at Sara Story Design (Fall 2019 – Spring 2020)
– Visual Display Coordinator/Sales Associate at Paint and Party (Summers 2017 to 2019, Winters 2018 to 2019)
– Intern at SAI – Event Planning (May, 2015 to July, 2016)